Thinking about rebranding your company?
Here are ten essential questions you must have the answers to before you begin.
1. Why are we rebranding?
2. What problem are we attempting to solve by rebranding?
3. Has there been a change in our competitive landscape that requires us to reposition ourselves?
4. Has the profile of our customers changed?
5. Have our customers' needs changed?
6. Are we irrelevant?
7. What is our brand strategy?
8. Does our vision and mission give us purpose? Does it answer what we're doing, where we're going, and how we're going to get there?
9. Does this rebranding effort get us closer to achieving our vision and mission?
10. Is our CEO focused and inspired? Can he/she lead the rebranding efforts versus an assigned committee to manage it?